Accessibility Commitment Statement
Revolve Group, Inc. (“we”, “us”, or “our”) wants everyone who visits REVOLVE.com to feel welcome and find the experience of shopping on REVOLVE.com rewarding. In our effort to make our website accessible to individuals who rely on assistive technologies or alternative input devices, we take into account the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) (“Guidelines”). We are committed to identifying and meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in an effective and appropriate manner, using the Guidelines as a point of reference.
How Are We Making REVOLVE.com Accessible?
Our team strives to ensure REVOLVE.com is in compliance with all applicable accessibility laws and guidelines. Our team is filled with professionals who are dedicated to making all of our online experiences the best they can be, and we engage industry leading accessibility vendors to identify areas that need improvement.
Steps We’ve Taken to Accomplish Our Goals
We have developed an accessibility plan that outlines our strategy to incorporate the Guidelines into our website and implement the changes necessary to make REVOLVE.com accessible to persons with disabilities.
Here are some of the items we have addressed to make sure REVOLVE.com is accessible for all:
- The Guidelines are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success. We perform tests on REVOLVE.com that are benchmarked against the Guidelines to identify areas that need improvement.
- Our team is working to ensure our images and digital content are fully accessible through alternative text, captions, and transcripts.
- We are working towards full keyboard access.
- We are striving for consistency in the way we build our site.
We appreciate your patience with us, as we continue to take steps towards full compliance with the Guidelines.
A Note On Third Party Content
Along with REVOLVE.com, we link to third party sites (such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.) and may also include or embed third party content to share information and promotional content.
We cannot control or correct problems with these third party sites, but please let us know if you encounter difficulty with the sites we link to so we can pass the information along to the owners of those websites. You may also want to address your concerns directly to these third parties.
Below are the publicly available accessibility guides of the third party sites we may use:
- Facebook: Facebook Help Center regarding accessibility
- Google: Google's statement on accessibility
- YouTube: Information on using YouTube with a screen reader
- Instagram: Instagram Help Center regarding accessibility
- Vimeo: Accessibility Information on the new Vimeo player
USA: 1-888-442-5830 (IN ENGLISH & SPANISH)
INTERNATIONAL: +1-562-926-5672 (IN ENGLISH & SPANISH)
For a copy of this accessibility statement or other accessibility related inquiries or assistance, email us at [email protected].